PERMIT FOR NEW APPLICANTS – MIA and the GA AIRPORTS
1. Permit Application
a) The Permit Application must be fully completed online. Detailed information must be provided for each question.
2. Executed service agreement/contract with each customer to whom services will be provided at the Airport:
a) The required service agreement must provide the following information:
• Effective date and term of the agreement.
• A detailed scope of the services to be provided by the applicant.
• The signature page executed by both parties.
NOTE: The executed service agreement is a required preliminary document. The Application will not be approved, if the document(s) is not included.
3. Payment of non-refundable application fee
• In the amount of $1,000.00 if the Permit is required to transact business at MIA. • In the amount of $500.00 if the Permit is required to transact business at the GA Airports.
a) Invoice for the applicable non-refundable application fee amount must be paid through the MDAD’s MIA-Pay link. Please follow the instructions provided for the MIA-Pay Registration.
4. Certificate of Insurance
a) A Certificate of Insurance must be provided in compliance with Miami-Dade County Insurance Requirements. The Certificate must include the following:
• Miami-Dade County must be included as an additional insured with respect to the Commercial General Liability Insurance.
• Miami-Dade Aviation Department must be named as the Certificate Holder – P.O. Box 025504, Miami, Florida 22102-5504.
• The Permit Number assigned to the company must be identified under the “Description of Operations.”
NOTE: The Certificate of Insurance must be provided electronically online.